Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Subtle Easter Eggs

I have another Easter card to share today. Today's card was inspired by three great challenges. Inspired by Fabric #280. I was inspired by the subtle colors and the bunny in the background. Festive Friday Challenge #0155 is celebrating Easter with a wonderful Inspo board. I pulled yellow, pale blue (pool party), rhinestone, eggs and happy sentiment. At Tic Tac Toe Challenge #243, Silke has created a fantastic board of springtime elements. I went with the top row of Easter Eggs, Yellow and Free.


Basic White, Pool Party and So Saffron (ret) Card Stock

Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (ret)

Feb 2024 Paper Pumpkin and Cuckoo for You (ret) Stamp Sets

Excellent Eggs and Something Fancy Dies

Basic 3D Embossing Folder

Pebbled Path Ink

Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam and Pumpkin Pie Blends

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

So Saffron Baker's Twine (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Suzy! I love the bunny carrying the carrot. Great DSP choices. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, I love this card. The repeated eggs are fabulous and your little bunny with his carrot is absolutely adorable. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! LOVE the eggs as well as that wee little bunny!

    ReplyDelete