Thursday, March 28, 2024

and Donuts

If you were here yesterday, my card was all about coffee. My card today is a perfect companion, Donuts. At The Paper Players Challenge #682LeAnne has a fun sketch to work with. 

Basic White, Berry Burst, Crumb Cake and Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock

Just Kiddin' DSP

Ice Cream Swirl Bundle

Perennial Postage and Stylish Shapes Dies

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Black and Berry Burst Ink

Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo and Pool Party Blends

Ribbon Duo Combo Pack

Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fabulous challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum is right! This card is full of deliciousness! Love your colors too, what a fun way to use my sketch! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, this is so much fun! Love the cheery colors and I know this will bring a smile to the recipients face. Hooray for donuts! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete