Saturday, March 2, 2024

Not Necessarily a Valentine

My card today was inspired by two challenges. I took the sketch from CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge #458. The theme and colors and other elements were taken from Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #432.

Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink and Old Olive Card Stock

Most Adored DSP

Adoring Hearts Bundle

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Flirty Flamingo Ink

Simply Elegant Trim


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is so pretty, and perfect for a "not" Valentine, too, lol. Such great paper combos - and I think I can hear those heart dies calling me now, sigh... Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Suzy. So glad you shared this with us at HSS. I like how you case-d the original sample. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete