Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Coffee

TGIF Challenge #465 But First Coffee gave me the theme for today's card. I was excited to have a reason to pull out an old favorite stamp set. I was inspired by the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #629. This all combined perfectly for the Food and Drink challenge at The Male Room this month.

Basic White, Thick White and Early Espresso Card Stock

Trusty Toolbox DSP (ret)

Nested Essentials Dies

Nothing's Better Than Bundle (ret)

Cherry Cobbler, Copper Clay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Inks

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! And I love that sentiment - so very appropriate :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little cups and awesome sentiment. Thank you so much for joining The Male Room #184 challenge.

    ReplyDelete