Sunday, March 24, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #164

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #164 is a fun theme challenge. I used a recent Paper Pumpkin kit and some seasonal dies for my project.



Our theme is "Anything But a Card". I went with an 8" framed decor piece. I used elements from the February 2024 Paper Pumpkin and the Excellent Eggs dies.

I hope my project inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT April 3, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment