Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Happiness Abounds

My card today was created for two challenges TGIF Challenges #464 has an inspiration challenge this week. Their challenge did the heavy lifting for this card. Colour INKspiration #161 really had me struggling. Their colors were Melon Mambo, Moody Mauve and Garden Green. These two pinks together really weren't working for me- I guess that's why they're called challenges.

Basic White and Garden Green Card Stock

Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Happiness Abounds Bundle (ret)

Melon Mambo and Garden Green Ink

Moody Mauve Blends

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment