Monday, March 4, 2024

Lighting the Way with Starry Sky

Today's card was created for Just Add Ink #691. They have an Inspiration Challenge to work with. I was inspired by the deep blue skies and the metallic elements.

Basic White, Vellum and Starry Sky Card Stock

Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP

Lighting the Way Bundle

Something Fancy Dies

Starry Sky and Night of Navy Ink

Mango Melody Blends (ret)

White/Copper Baker's Twine






Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Love how you used the inspiration. 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! I love your take on the challenge pic and how you created your scene! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete