Tuesday, March 19, 2024

CAS Colours and Sketches #533 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing my card for our sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches #533. Joanne has created a versatile sketch to play with. I kept it real simple with some pastel bunnies and a sentiment.

This is a fun sketch that could be used for many occasions. This would look great flipped on its side for a vertical card. Just remember to keep your card Clean and Simple.


Thick White, Basic White and Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Mint Macron, Highland Heather and Petal Pink Card Stock

Excellent Eggs Dies

February Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set

Bubble Bath Ink



Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see what you create. The design team has created some amazing projects to provide some inspiration. Click on the link below and check them out.

I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this sketch challenge. You can enter your project from now until 6:00pm EST on Monday, April 1, 2024. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 


1 comment: