Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Sending Luck and Love

I played with a fun new stamp set today. It was mixed with some old favorites and some current products. Inspired By Challenges #279 has a Luck theme this week. I decided to go with a St. Patrick's Day card. I used elements from Festive Friday #0154 to bring my card together. I pulled green, gold, gold embellishments, clover and good luck sentiment from their Inspo list.

Basic White, Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce Card Stock

Sunny Days DSP (ret)

Lucky Clover Punch Bundle (ret)

Textured Timber Stamp Set

Tailor Made Tags Dies

Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce Ink

VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder

Simply Elegant Trim

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment