Sunday, March 10, 2024

Pastel Eggs

Three challenges came together for the making of this card. The subtle color scheme was from Colour INKspiration Challenges #160CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #450 provided the sketch. The Easter theme came from As You See It Challenge #318. Pastel colors,  eggs and bunnies say Easter to me.

Thick White, Basic White, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Excellent Eggs Bundle

Paper Pumpkin February 2024 Stamp Set

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Basic Black and Highland Heather Ink

Bubble Bath and Highland Heather Blends

White Baker's Twine

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. What a beauty of an Easter card, Suzy. Those eggs look delectable, the rabbit is a cutey and I like that embossed panel to ground it too. Thanks for joining us at both As You See It and Colour INKspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The delicate colours, the background texture, and the cute images, really do it for me, Suzy! I love the soft graphic design on the background paper! Thanks for joining our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete