Friday, March 15, 2024

Tiny Tulips

Retro Rubber Challenge #226 is all about Spring flowers. I pulled out a tulip bundle from a few years ago. What I love most about Retro Rubber Challenges is that I get to pull out old favorites and mix them with newer products. When I saw the colors from SU! Color Challenge I knew they would be perfect for Spring Flowers. So glad there is a blue and a yellow to make green for the flower stems. The sketch for my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #451.

Basic White and Azure Afternoon Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic and Bright and Beautiful DSP

Flowering Tulips Bundle (ret)

Layering Circle Dies (ret)

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Gorgeous Grape Ink

Calypso Coral Blends

Crushed Curry and Gorgeous Grape Blends

Calypso Coral Ribbon (ret)

Opaque Faceted Gems (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

  1. Fun, Suzy! Love the tulip strip cut thus way, what a great CAS! Love these fun papers! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete