Sunday, March 10, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #163

Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #163 is a Color Challenge. The colors are Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist and Pretty Peacock. My first thought was these colors were perfect for florals. While I was deciding what papers to use, I decided to go geometric and show off some pretty papers. You could use these colors for many occasions. You can dress it up or keep it simple. How will these colors inspire you?  


Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight GMT March 20, 2024. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head on over to the challenge blog and check them out.




Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist and Pretty Peacock Card Stock

Heartfelt Hexagon Punch Bundle

Pretty Peacock Ink

Zany Zoo Duo Ribbon

Tinsel Gems Four Pack

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Color Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT March 20, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment