Monday, March 25, 2024

Flowering Tulips

My card today almost didn't happen. I was very intimidated by the colors needed for Just Add Ink Challenge #694. Their colors are Fresh Freesia, Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze. I did not think I could bring them together in a good way. 

I pulled in the sketch from CASE-ing Tuesday #452 and the Theme Spring Flowers from As You See It #319. They had the added pressure of completing the card in less than 10 minutes. In the end, I came up with a card that pleasantly surprised me. Those colors work beautifully together. My completion time was 9:19.

Basic White, Thick White and Fresh Freesia Card Stock

Dainty Flowers DSP (ret)

Flowering Tulips (ret) and Cheerful Daisies Stamp Sets

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Fresh Freesia, Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze Ink

Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies and Birds

Linen Thread

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





4 comments:

  1. Great combination of challenges, Suzy. I too was intimidated by the colours, so you've done a great job by using the Cajun Craze sparingly. Thanks for joining in our speed challenge at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work combining those challenges and those colours, too! I'm impressed by your work within the 10 min time limit. Thanks for getting your adrenaline flowing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely Suzy - and a great time too! Thanks for getting speedy with us at As You See it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, this is quite lovely and well done you for creating such a beauty with those colors! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete