Saturday, March 30, 2024

Beyond Grateful

I was inspired by two challenges today. Creative Colour Challenge #134 provided Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve and Starry Sky. The Sketch for my card came from Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #434. I used three different techniques to make the color background. Starry Sky was stamped using the reverse side of a stamp. The Moody Mauve was blended with a brush. I used an acrylic block to add the Wild Wheat. 

Very Vanilla, Starry Sky and Wild Wheat Card Stock

Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve and Starry Sky Ink

Charming Sentiments and Lighting the Way Bundles

Watercolor Melon Stamp Set (ret)

2023-25 In Color Jute Trim

2023-25 In Color Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Very creative how you created the background images and the colors are beautiful together. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I love how you managed to replicate the shapes from the sketch and it works so well with these colour - Really Great Card Suzy. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative way to create all the shapes! I love how you discovered so many different options. Your elements all go together so wonderfully! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete