Sunday, March 3, 2024

Pets and More

Today's card is inspired by two favorite challenges. At Freshly Made Sketches #625 Jen B has a fun sketch to work with. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #242 has a board with some great elements to play with from Betty. I went with the right column of floral, embossing and favorite color. My favorite color is Misty Moonlight, my floral element is the beautiful patterned paper.

Basic White, Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry and Misty Moonlight Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Marine Life and Pets & More Stamp Sets

Stylish Shapes Dies

Black and Misty Moonlight Ink

Medium and Medium Deep Blends

Basics 3D Embossing Folders

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Misty Moonlight Baker's Twine (ret)


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I love that little pup! Great choice of patterned paper. So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete