Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Happy Easter

I have my first Easter card of the year ready to share with you today. My card was inspired by two weekly challenges. Global Design Project #435 has an Easter theme this week. TGIF Challenges #462 is a color challenge with some beautiful spring hues. The colors are Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Lemon Lolly.

Basic White, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Lemon Lolly Card Stock

Dandy Designs DSP (ret)

Excellent Eggs Bundle

Something Fancy Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Black and Highland Heather Ink

Zany Zoo Ribbon Duo (Petal Pink colored with Highland Heather dk Blend)

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment