Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Sweet Melon

I finally took the time to ink up the fabulous Watercolor Melon stamp set. When I saw the colors for The Paper Players Challenge #680, this set immediately came to mind. I pulled the fabulous sketch from TGIF Challenges #463 to complete my card. 

Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Watercolor Melon Stamp Set (ret)

Sweet Strawberry Punch Bundle (ret)

Stylish Shapes and Tailor Made Tags Dies

Black, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Ink

Gingham Ribbon

Glossy Dot Assortment

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Suzy! The watermelons remind me of summer. Yum! The yellow flowers are great little accents. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Suzanne and a great use of this fabulous set. I love the touch of the black and white DSP on the base, too. Great job combining both challenges. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Suzy! The watermelon is the perfect choice for the challenge colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete