Thursday, March 21, 2024

Good Luck

I combined two weekly challenges for my card today. Joanne has a CAS challenge for The Paper Players Challenge #681 with a theme of "Good Luck".   The colors for my card are from Creative Colour Challenge #133. Their colors are Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce and Crushed Curry.

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

Sunny Days DSP (ret)

Textured Timber Stamp Set

Charming Sentiments Bundle

Lucky Clover Punch (ret)

Crumb Cake Ink

Fun Flowers Resin Shapes (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. That is the prettiest shamrock I've ever seen. Great card! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these papers...I wish I had lots more! Great way to create that fun shamrock as well as use those challenge colors! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that paper is the perfect pair with the shamrock. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card Suzy! Genius Idea to use Shamrock for Good Luck - works for both challenges perfectly. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete