Monday, March 11, 2024

Hello

Just Add Ink #692 is a sketch challenge this week. I combined this with CAS on Friday #278. They want a Hello card. The color scheme for my card came from Creative Colour Challenges #132. Their colors are Pebbled Path, Gorgeous Grape and Calypso Coral.

Thick White, Basic White and Pebbled Path Card Stock

Les Shoppes DSP

Irresistible Blooms Bundle

Perennial Postage Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Pebbled Path, Gorgeous Grape and Calypso Coral Ink

Water Color Paper

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

2023-25 In Color Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. A great card to have on hand for almost any occasion! I love the soft tones you took too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the textured embossing. A classic card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card Suzy! I love how you've managed to create such a soft tone with these pretty rich deep colours. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week,.

    ReplyDelete