Friday, April 12, 2024

A Duo of New Colors

I combined two challenges for my card today. Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #435 is an inspiration challenge. The colors from the April SU Colour Challenge are perfect for their Spring images. I used two of the new colors from Stampin' Up! on my card, Petunia Pop and Summer Splash.

Basic White, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Pebbled Path, Petunia Pop, Soft Sea Foam and Summer Splash Card Stock 

Country Woods DSP

Pebbled Path Ink

Petunia Pop Blends

Perennial Postage Stamp Set

Wreath Builder (ret) and Home Together (ret) Dies

White Baker's Twine

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. So darling, Suzy - love that little birdhouse! I can feel you guys changing my mind on that set, lol. Perfect color choices, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the new incolors and the little bird house in the wreath is adorable! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, you put together a lovely card with all the elements chosen. So pretty! Thanks for joining is a HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - I love how our mood board has inspired your project. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments - hope to see you again next time. Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete