Monday, April 29, 2024

Meadow Flowers

Festive Friday Challenges #0158 is commemorating World Collage Day (5/11). They have a fabulous inspiration list to work from. The elements I used are pink, brown, jute and flowers. this card is also inspired by Craft This Way's Day 29: I See Texture at #30dayfarewellchallenge.

Basic White, Moody Mauve, Petal Pink and Very Vanilla Card Stock

Quiet Meadow Bundle

Crumb Cake and Moody Mauve Ink

Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folder

2023-25 In Color Jute Trim

Very Vanilla Baker's Twine

2023-25 In Color Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, just love the way you added the texture going in opposite directions. The flowers are gorgeous too, thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I just love those soft colors together. The background adds so much wonderful texture without detracting from your florals. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. The background texture adds so much interest and I love that you switched up the direction. That little tag is simply adorable and perfect for your beautiful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete