Sunday, April 28, 2024

Lemon Lolly

Today's card was made for three challenges. Freshly Made Sketches #633 has a fun layout perfect for the Zoo Crew Suite. I went with Lemon Lolly as my main color for As You See It Challenge #322. They have a fill in the blank, The colour I use the least is Lemon Lolly

The third challenge is Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 21: I See Animals.

Lemon Lolly Card Stock

Zoo Crew and Bright and Beautiful DSP

Zany Zoo Bundle

Scalloped Contour Dies

Crumb Cake, Gray Granite and Smoky Slate Blends

Adhesive Backed Solid Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



7 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest! I love that little guy and he's so cute on the yellow background with balloons and the black accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little critter is adorable! Ther perfect birthday messenger! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon Lolly is turning out to be a love it /hate it kind of colour. It pairs up beautifully with the dark accents and the soft colours of the balloons. Thank you for taking up the challenge to use your least favourite colour at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super sweet birthday card! This little guy is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this combo of colours and the cute little guy with the balloons! Someone would love to get this birthday greeting! Lemon Lolly is one of my favorites, so I was able to easily fall in love with this one. Thanks for playing along with As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Suzie! I confess to not using Lemon Lolly much either, but it does look great here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that's such a fun card Suzy! I love the contrast of the lemon lolly against the black. Thanks for picking up our challenge at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete