Friday, April 12, 2024

Bold Balloons

I have a card that was inspired by two challenges. Blueberry Bushel, Melon Mambo and Pretty Peacock are the colors for Creative Colour Challenges #136.  The sketch for my card is from Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 12: I See A Sketch.

Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Melon Mambo and Pretty Peacock Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful and Merry and Bright (ret) DSP

Blueberry Bushel, Melon Mambo and Pretty Peacock Ink

Beautiful Balloons Bundle

Cloud Punch

Basic 3D Embossing Folder

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Card Suzy - Love how you have done a balloon in each colour! Great design, thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete