Sunday, April 21, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #166

 Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #166 is a fun theme challenge. I used some new paper, stamps and embellishments. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #632. For Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 20: I See Embossing I used an embossing folder and embossed the sentiment.

Basic White, Peach Pie and Summer Splash Card Stock

Hearts and Hugs DSP

Black Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Crumb Cake and Natural Blends

Tree Rings Embossing Folder

White 1/4" Diagonal Trim

2024-26 In Color Resin Dots

Our theme is "Something New". I went with an adorable new stamp set and beautiful patterned paper in a fabulous new color, Peach Pie. For your "Something New" it can be a new stamp set, new colors, new to you, new baby however you wish to interpret it!

I hope my project inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT May 1, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 















2 comments:

  1. I love the cheerful colors and patterns. So perfect for those little guys hugging! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete