Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Seeing Double

My card today was inspired by Sunday Stamps Challenge #332. They have a unique sketch challenge, Reflections. The color scheme for my card is from Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 3: I see a Colour Combo. Their colors are Gray Granite, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist.

Basic White, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock

Trusty Tool Box DSP (ret)

Gray Granite, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist Ink

Darling Details Bundle

Perennial Postage Stamp Set

Scalloped Contour Dies

Ribbon Duo Pack

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your yellow & purple color combo!! Thanks for playing along with our "reflections" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC332

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this is sooo pretty! i love those gorgeous flowers. What a great take on the sketch! Love the color combo, too! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete