Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Holy Quacamole

I made a fun birthday card using the Give it a Whirl Dies. I have used these dies many times, but never the parts that make the spinner part. Festive Friday Challenges #0157 has a Cinco de Mayo inspiration board. The elements I used are green, interactive, avocado and mustache. 

Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge theme for Day 22: I See Food and Drink also inspired my card.

Basic White and Old Olive Card Stock

Just Kiddin' and Merry Bold and Bright (ret) DSP

Taco Fiesta Stamp Set

Give It a Whirl and Stylish Shapes Dies

Basic 3D Embossing Folder

Black Ink

Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Sweet Sorbet and Granny Apple Green Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Holy.... This is so dang cute and is perfect with this die!!!! Thanks for playing along with us for Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. It certainly made me smile. Thank you for linking it up to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete