Thursday, April 18, 2024

Bug Me

My card today was inspired by two Friday Challenges. Claire at The Paper Players Challenge #685 has a bright and bold color challenge. The colors are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry. I paired these colors with the versatile sketch challenge at Retro Rubber Challenges #228. I pulled out the Hello Ladybug stamp set and punch from 2022.

Basic White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay (ret), Granny Apple Green and Vellum Card Stock

Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (ret)

Black, Bermuda Bay (ret), Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo Ink 

Bermuda Bay Blends (ret)

Hello Ladybug Punch Bundle

Happy Little Things and Stylish Shapes Dies

White Baker's Twine

Classic Matte Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




6 comments:

  1. Suzi, this is adorable! I love that little ladybug! I love the way you used my colors this week.So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suzy! What an adorable card! You have used the challenge colors to create a card that is so bright, cheery and cute as a bug! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Suzy - this is my favorite ladybug, lol - and I love these bold colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the ladybug. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, what a cute ladybird! I love the bright colours, great way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, you card just makes me smile! This is so fresh and fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete