Saturday, April 6, 2024

Lighting the Way with Pretty Peacock

Today's card was inspired by SU Only Challenges #348. They want a CASE of page 29 of the Spring Mini catalog. I decided to use the sketch for my card. Day 6: I see Monochrome of Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge helped me pick the colors of my card.

Thick White, Basic White and Peacock Card Stock

Hello Irresistible and Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP

Charming Sentiments and Lighting the Way Bundles

Stylish Shapes Dies

Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

Reversible Ribbon (ret)

2019-21 In Color Faceted Gems


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful monochromatic card with perfect textures chosen. We always love to see your beautiful cards at SUOChallenges.com and hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Suzy! I love how you used Pretty Peacock as the main color, it looks fantastic here and you came up with a great CASE of the catalog samples. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic color scheme you chose for this card. The embossing folder layer is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card--love that DSP!!! Love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete