Friday, April 19, 2024

Birthday Hugs

I have combined two Sunday challenges for my today's card. Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #349 is all about birthdays. Creative Colour Challenges #137 has Fresh Freesia, Pecan Pie and Pool Party to play with. I was a bit surprised on how much I liked the Pecan Pie with the pastel colors. The sketch is from Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 19: I See a Sketch.

Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Pecan Pie and Pool Party Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic and Happy Days (ret) DSP

Hearts and Hugs Bundle

Happy Little Things, Everyday Details and Zany Zoo Dies

Fresh Freesia, Ivory and Pecan Pie Blends

Black Ink

Classic Matte Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like the colors!! Your card is just so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - this is so so cute! Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just totally adorable! I love how you used the colors together. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just adorable and great sketch! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again today for our new sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete