Tuesday, April 2, 2024

CAS Colours and Sketches #534 Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to my blog. 

Rachel is kicking off April with a fabulous color challenge. For this card, I pulled out a favorite flower stamp set and and dies that are soon retiring. I will certainly miss these versatile dies.


For the color challenges, you must use all of the challenge colors provided. You can also use neutral colors, such as black, just be sure the challenge colors are the most prominent on your card. Stampin' Up names are used for reference, but you may use any other brands as long as they closely match the challenge colors listed.

Basic White, Thick White and Soft Sea Foam Card Stock

Flirty Flamingo and Garden Green Ink

Soft Sea Foam Blends

Color and Contour Stamp Set

Scalloped Contour Dies

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels




Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see what you create. The design team has created some amazing projects to provide some inspiration. Click on the link below and check them out.



I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this Color challenge. You can enter your project from now until 6:00pm EST on Monday, April 15, 2024. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

I am also using this card for #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 1: I see my Favourite Bundle

1 comment:

  1. Love your soft green background - it has so much texture, Suzy. And the artsy flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete