Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Ink Blended Pansy

Today's card was inspired by two favorite challenges. At Tic Tac Toe Challenge #245 Karren has a great board. I went with a diagonal of foliage, die-cutting and ink blended. I cut all of the elements out of white card stock and then used blending brushes to add color. 

Retro Rubber Challenge #229 has a tic tac toe board to work with. Their spring block led me to the volunteer pansies I have popping up all over my yard right now. I used die cuts, gems and Spring from their board. I used the Pansy Patch bundle from 2021.

I am a bit out of order and behind with Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge. This is my card for Day 14: I See Floral.


Basic White, Highland Heather and Shy Shamrock Card Stock

Les Shoppes DSP

Pansy Patch Bundle

Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Shy Shamrock Ink

White Baker's Twine

Iridescent Rhinestones

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Suzy - one thing I miss here in Arizona is all the fun stuff that used to pop up in the yard - tiny daisies, pansies, clovers, buttercups - just doesn't happen here, lol. This is just so pretty, and such a great remembrance for me! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the background paper and the purple flowers. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete