Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Little Monkey

I pulled out the Little Monkey stamps for today's card. Just Add Ink #697 has a fun sketch to play with. I pulled out the Little Monkey stamps for today's card due to Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 10: I See A Crazy Combo.  I randomly picked a stamp set and patterned paper to make my card.

Basic White, Crushed Curry and Garden Green Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Little Monkey Stamp Set

Everyday Details, Stylish Shapes and Layering Circles (ret) Dies

Black and Crush Curry Ink

Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Ivory Blends

Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folder (ret)

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




 

1 comment:

  1. Aww...That is so cute Suzy, great use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete