Friday, April 26, 2024

Hello

Caseing the Catty Sunday Challenge #466 is all about your favorite project from the mini catalog. I had many favorites to narrow down. I went with a square card on page 19 that uses the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder. I used the colors from Creative Colour Challenges #138. The colors are Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Balmy Blue.

Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Balmy Blue Card Stock

Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Balmy Blue Ink

Most Adored DSP (ret)

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Cajun Craze Blends

Vanilla Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card Suzy! I love how you've used these colours so softly in your design. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete