Friday, April 5, 2024

Quiet Meadow

I created today's card for Retro Rubber Challenge #227. The have a color combination from nature. You needed to use Brown, blue, black and white. I picked  the Quiet Meadow stamp set from 2021 for my card.

The theme for my card is from Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 5: I see Nature.

CASE-ing Tuesday #454 provided the sketch.

Basic White, Boho Blue and Crumb Cake Card Stock

Fresh as a Daisy and Perennial Lavender DSP

Quiet Meadow and Charming Sentiments Stamp Set

Meadow, Perennial Postage and Stylish Shapes Dies

Timeworn Type and Stripes 3D (ret) Embossing Folder

Black Ink

Boho Blue and Crumb Cake Blends

2023-25 In Color Dots

Crumb Cake Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layering! fab use of the colours too. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - love all the pieces and movement - and one of my favorite sets, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many textures and layers! What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber. Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete