Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Ink Blended Flowers

I used blending brushes to add ink, using the challenge colors,  to the reverse of the flower stamp. These were stamped onto white card stock and then I stamped the outline stamp in black over top. As You See It Challenge #321 uses the colors Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath and Daffodil Delight. The design of my card was inspired by the lines and spheres of cake pops from Inspired By #285. I added the bold sentiment for Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge for Day 17: I See Words.

Basic White, Black, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo Card Stock

Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath and Daffodil Delight Ink

Color and Contours Bundle

Sunshine Wishes Dies (ret)

Black and White Gingham Ribbon

Flirty Flamingo Blends

Classic Matte Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



  

2 comments:

  1. The Daffodil background is so cheerful and bright! It makes a great base for those subtly coloured flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very eye-catching design, Suzy! I love the addition of black as a neutral. That gingham ribbon really adds some pop! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete