Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Under My Umbrella

My card today was created for two challenges. As you See It Challenge #320 provided the sketch and Inspired By #283 is all about Umbrellas.

Basic White and Pool Party Card Stock

Sunshine and Rainbow DSP (ret)

Under My Umbrella Punch Bundle (ret)

Stylish Shapes Dies

Raindrops Embossing Folder

Black and Misty Moonlight Ink

Bubble Bath, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody (ret) and So Saffron (ret) Blends

White Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet and spring-like, Suzy! I wish we were getting more in the way of April showers! We've been having a bit of a drought and we need rain to stave off the big forest fires in the summer! Thanks for joining our gallery for our As You See It sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, Suzy, and such a great play for BOTH challenges! Love that you stamped on DSP for these - such a happy umbrella! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, this is ever so sweet. Love that paper piecing along with the great colouring. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete