Saturday, April 27, 2024

Book Store

Today is one of my favorite days of the year! It is Independent Book Store Day, so I made this card to celebrate. We will be headed out by 9:00 am. This year we are doing the South Sound Book Crawl with 11 stores on the list. 

I knew I wanted to use the Let's Go Shopping Bundle and The board from Tic Tac Toe Challenge #246 had perfect elements to work from. I went with the bottom row of embellishments, patterned paper and die cuts.  

I made a Front Flap Accordion Fold card for Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 26: I See a Fun Fold. Shout out to Stamps-n-Lingers for measurements and inspiration.

Basic White, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce Card Stock

Les Shoppes DSP

Black Ink

Let's Go Shopping Bundle

Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce Blends

Loose Daisy Embellishments  




Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment