Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Fresh as a Daisy and Sweet Songbird

Today's card combines two favorite biweekly challenges. Festive Friday Challenge #0156 is commemorating Earth Day. They have a fabulous inspo list to work from. I went with woodgrain, twine and Thing of You. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #244 also has a great board to work from. I went with the diagonal of Birds, free and twine. The funfold portion of my card is for Day 8: I See A Funfold of Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge.

Basic White, Boho Blue, Crushed Curry and Garden Green Card stock

Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Pebbled Path Ink

Sweet Songbird Punch Bundle

By My Side Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Timber Embossing Folder

Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems

Twine


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete