Thursday, April 25, 2024

Fresh as a Daisy Circle Card

This card was inspired by TGIF Challenges #469. They have an Inspiration challenge. I was inspired by the colors and the butterflies. I was very interested in the gray butterflies so I pulled out Pebbled Path Ink and the stamps from the current Paper Pumpkin. I also wanted to incorporate circles for Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge Day 7: I See Shapes.

Basic White and Moody Mauve Card Stock

Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Charming Sentiments and April Paper Pumpkin Stamps

Pebbled Path Ink

Stylish Shapes Dies

Time Worn Type Embossing Folder

VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder

Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Shy Shamrock and Moody Mauve Blends

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment