Monday, April 29, 2024

Ladybug

There is a fun sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week. Joanne is hosting PP687. I pulled out the ladybug bundle again to go with the greens and red color combination of  Craft This Way's Day 18: I See a Color Combo at #30dayfarewellchallenge. The colors are Pretty Peacock, Real Red and Soft Sea Foam.

Basic White, Pretty Peacock and Soft Sea Foam Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Hello Ladybug Punch Bundle

Black, Pretty Peacock, Real Red and Soft Sea Foam Ink

Stylish Shapes Dies

Splatters 3D Embossing Folder

Classic Matte Dots

Pretty Peacock Blend

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. That ladybird is so cute Suzy and looks great against the patterned/textured blue panels. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, I love that ladybug. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy card, Suzy! Thanks so much for sharing this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete