Monday, April 8, 2024

Is It Cake?

Today's card was inspired by three challenges. Just Add Ink #696 is an inspiration challenge that led me to my theme and sketch. TGIF Challenges #467 is a color challenge of Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Blueberry Bushel. Day 9: I See No Sentiment of Craft This Way's #30dayfarewellchallenge is the third challenge.

I used Sara's reel from last week to make the fun cake layers!

Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel

Bright and Beautiful DSP

Berry Burst and Blueberry Bushel Blends

Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder

Darling Details, Zany Zoo and Everyday Details Dies

Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Ribbon Duo Pack

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Your profusion of flowers down the cake is just stunning! So glad you joined us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, modern and delicate. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete