Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Dainty Flowers DSP

Hi all, Today I have a quick card that showcases some Sale A Bration products. TGIF Challenge #408 requested projects that use items from Sale A Bration. I used the Dainty Flowers DSP and the Sending Support stamp set.

I started with a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP and glued that to a Blushing Bride card base. 

A 1/2" by 5 1/4" strip of the Blushing Bride DSP was layered to the left side of the card front. Next I used the Scalloped Contours dies to cut a 1 1/2" by 5 1/4 " piece of the Starry Sky DSP. I glued it to the card front overlapping the Blushing Bride just a bit. 

The sentiment from the Sending Support stamp set was stamped with Starry Sky int. I attached this to the card front with dimensionals. 

Brushed Butterflies were added to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment