Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Lovely You

Welcome. 

Today's card was inspired by two weekly challenges. TGIF Challenge #407 had a very versatile sketch to work with. The colors for my card came from Creative Colour Challenges #76. I pulled out some amazing patterned paper in the three required colors; Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party, to get my card started.

I cut a 2 5/8" by 3 1/2" piece of the Sweet Sorbet Country Gingham DSP and glued it to a thick white card base. Next I cut a 1 1/4" by 3 1/2" piece of the Parakeet Party Butterfly Kisses DSP and glued it to the card base. Finally I cut a 1 5/8" by 4"  piece of the Pool Party Design a Daydream DSP and glued it to the card base.

I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set with black ink onto white cardstock. Then I used the Something Fancy dies to cut out a label and glued it to the card front. 

Using Stampin' Write markers and stamp pads, I stamped the leaves and flowers for the Lovely You stamp set. They had to be fussy-cut. They were attached to the card using glue and dimensionals.

I added some of the Pool Party Glossy Dots Assortment to add some sparkle. Finally I attached a white Baker's Twine bow to finish the card. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping! 






1 comment:

  1. Great Card Suzy - I love all the DSP sections. Fabulous Layout and look lovely in these colours. Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week. xx

    ReplyDelete