Sunday, February 12, 2023

Driving By

Hello Stampers, I have  a fun little birthday card for a little guy who is turning three. He has a love of cars. so I wanted to be sure to put one on his card. I thought the sketch provided by Freshly Made Sketches #572 would work well for this card. Just Add Ink Colour Challenge#639 provided the colors for my card. I loved that all three colors had beautiful patterns in the Flowers and More DSP.

I started by cutting a 4 1/4" by 2 1/2" piece of Tahitian Tide Flowers and More DSP. I glued it to a Tahitian Tide card base.

Using the second largest circle in the Stylish Shape dies I cut a circle from the Polished Pink DSP and one from the Orchid Oasis DSP. I glued them to the card front.

I cut the three out of white cardstock using the Alphabet A La Mode dies and attached it to the pink circle. I stamped the car from the Driving By stamp set (ret) and colored it with Polished Pink, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Smoky Slate and Black Stampin' Blends. After fussy-cutting the car and detaching the balloons, I attached the car with dimensionals to the card front. I glued on the balloons.

The sentiment is from the Sweet Songbirds stamp set. I stamped it with black ink onto a white strip of cardstock. It was attached with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping! 







5 comments:

  1. This is SO fun - and perfect for that age with the big three, the car and ballons, and the fun patterns! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three balloons on the car are perfect for a three year old! Cute as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card for any aged boy/man, love all the balloons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Suzy! I love the mix of the patterned paper and the fun car with the balloons! Perfect for a 3 year old card. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card, a great mix of spots and stripes. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete