Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Look Ma, No Stamps!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that was inspired by unique challenge. TGIF Challenges #405. The challenge posed the question, What would you do... Without Stamps? Designer Series Paper and dies to the rescue.

I had a bunch of these flowers cut out from a previous project, so I decided to go with them. The flowers came from the Hues of Happiness DSP. The coordinating Blossoming Happiness dies cut out the flowers and leaves.

I cut a 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" piece of white card stock and used the lattice die from the Blossoming dies. I attached this to a 4 1/16" by 5 5/16" piece of the Hues if Happiness DSP. This was then glued to a Thick White card base. I love how the different colors peak through the die-cuts and around the edges.

I used the Alphabet A La Mode dies to cut out the sentiment. Before cutting the letters, I backed a piece of the Hues of Happiness DSP with Foam Adhesive Sheets. This made them easy to attach and gave the letters height.

To finish off the card I added a small bow made with silver Simply Elegant Trim.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





1 comment: