Saturday, February 4, 2023

Sealed With Love

Hey All!

For today's card I reached back into my stash and found a fun Valentine's Day stamp set and bundle. I think Sealed with Love bundle is from 2017. CAS Colours and Sketches Double Challenge #503 has a fun sketch and great color combination of discontinued colors. I thought Petal Pink, So Saffron and Sweet Sorbet were good substitutions.

I started with a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Using the Stamparatus, I stamped the sentiment from the Sealed with Love stamp set using So Saffron and Sweet Sorbet inks. 

This panel was glued to a So Saffron card base.

Using the Love Notes dies (ret) to cut out the envelope from Dandy Designs DSP. I glued the envelope to the card front.

I stamped the little heart not with Sweet Sorbet ink and cut it out with scissors. I attached it with dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. The little love note and envelope are adorable! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! The little envelope is just off the chart cute. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine's day card. Love this!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete