Thursday, February 23, 2023

Sale A Bration CASE

Hi Everyone, 
Today I have a card that is inspired by Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #320. This is a CASE challenge, Copy and Share Everything. They picked a page from the Sale A Bration brochure to work from, page 5. 

I started by cutting four  4 1/4" by 1" strips of different patterns of the Dandy Designs DSP. I glued these to a Petal Pink card base leaving 1/2" at the top and the bottom and even spacing in between.

I stamped the Adorable Owl with black ink onto white cardstock. I used Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue and Mango Melody (ret) Blends. Then I fussy-cut the owl. 

I stamped the tree cookie onto white cardstock using the Ringed with Nature stamp set and Petal Pink ink. I used the Tree Ring embossing folder and Petal Pink cardstock to make the bark. I cut it out using the coordinating, Tree Rings dies. I glued these together and attached them to the card front. I attached the owl using dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment from Charming Sentiments with Calypso Coral ink. I cut it out with the coordinating, Sentiment Silhouettes dies. I attached this with glue dots. 

To finish my card I added Fresh Freesia Loose Flower Flourishes with glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 





3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Your owl is so cute, and I love the sentiment!!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with great DSP choices! Love it! Thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard the term "tree cookie" before but I kind of love it :) Such a cute owl card, I'm going to miss seeing these guys all over the place! You picked a great assortment of patterns to set off your little party owl. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete