Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Heartfelt Valentine

Hi All,

Today I have a sweet notecard to share. At Tic Tac Toe Challenge #196, Elizabeth shared a board with some great elements. The elements I picked worked well to make a sweet Valentine. Heart, Patterned Paper and Doily are the elements I used. I used today's challenge at CASE-ing Tuesday #395 for my card sketch.

I started by cutting a 5" by 3 1/2" piece of From the Heart Specialty DSP (ret). I glued this to the front of a notecard.

Using another pattern of the DSP, I cut a 4" by 3" rectangle and centered it to the card front.

I cut two 4 3/4" pieces of Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon (ret). I added this to the card front with Tear n' Tape.

I attached a Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily (ret). I added some From the Heart Faceted Gems (ret).

Using the Heartfelt stamp set and Real Red ink. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock. I used the Heart punch to cut it out and attached it to the doily with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping! 





1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card, Suzanne! wonderful color combo with those pretty papers - thanks for sharing with us at TicTacToe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete