Monday, February 27, 2023

Lucky Clover

Hi Guys, Today's card was inspired by Paper Craft Crew Challenge #506. They have a Color Challenge that worked perfectly for a St. Patrick's Day card. They gave 4 green colors along with gold metallic and you had to use at least three colors. I picked the gold and Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce.

I started by stamping Rays of Light with Granny Apple Green ink onto a 5 3/16" by 3 15/16" piece of white cardstock. This was layered onto a 5 5/16" b4 4 1/16" piece of Gold Brushed Metallic. Then mounted onto a Shaded Spruce card base.

I used the Lucky Clover punch to cut out a Shaded Spruce clover and attached it to the card front. Next I stamped the backside of a piece of the gold Brushed Metallic cardstock. (Warning: The ink does smear.) I used the punch to cut it out. With the gold side down I used my scoring tool to trace the swirls to add some texture to the gold side. I attached this clover with dimensionals leaving some of the green clover showing.


The sentiment from the Lucky Clover stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink onto a 1/2" strip of white. I flagged the ends and attached it to the card with dimensionals. I added Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish the card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also 
See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 


1 comment:

  1. Very cool card...the details on the gold shamrock are quite clever!

    ReplyDelete