Friday, February 17, 2023

Enjoy the Journey

Hi Everyone. 
Today's card is inspired by The Male Room Challenge #171. They have a nature theme tis month. I knew I wanted to use my newly acquired Enjoy the Journey DSP, so when I saw the sketch provided by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #407, I thought it would go perfectly. 

I let the DSP do all the heavy lifting in this card. I started by cutting two 1" by 4 1/16" pieces of the Garden Green Enjoy the Journey DSP. I glued them to each end of a 5 5/16" by 4 3/16" piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. 

I cut a 3 3/16" by 4 1/16" piece of a mountain scene piece of the DSP. It was glued to the center of the Sahara Sand cardstock. This card front was then glued to a Garden Green card base. 

I used the He's All That stamp set and black ink to stamp the sentiment onto Sahara Sand cardstock. I used one of the labels from the coordinating All That dies. I added three Matte Black Dots to the label and attached it to the card front with dimensionals. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping! 









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne! I am loving this DSP, too, so excited when I saw it added to SAB, lol. So perfect for our sketch, and for Father's Day! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather. This is a great sketch for a masculine card...simple and streamlined! The colors are so nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Guy card! Great us of the DSP. So glad you chose to join us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - a great scene and perfect for our challenge - thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete